Saturday, April 12, 2008

Naruto 397

Itachi died. No real shock there. Emo boy Sasuke won. Wow. Tobi is Uchiha Madara. Yeah, I'd been wondering...

Wait, what's this? Itachi was trying to protect Sasuke all along? It's kind of surprising, but I guess it takes a bit more than that to shock me anymore. Maybe I'd be more interested if I liked Sasuke as a character? Meh. In the mean time, where the fuck are Naruto and his friends with expert tracking capabilites?

I know! Maybe I'm still mad that Jiraiya had to die. That's it. Kill Asuma. That's fine. I won't really miss him. BUT JIRAIYA!? JIRAIYA DIED AND I'M STILL PISSED ABOUT IT!

*pout*

Why did I stop reading Harry Potter? Because Dondon spoiled book five before I'd finished it and told me Sirius dies. So I was like 'fuck that. I quit.'

I didn't love Jiraiya quite that much, but the let down is the same. D:

I'll get over it eventually, I imagine, but I haven't gotten over it yet.

No comments: