Sunday, April 13, 2008

Horitsuba Gakuen

Thanks to the Erbear... yet another great fun thing bouncing around inside my head. I'd read a couple of the omake comics HERE and HERE, but I hadn't heard any of the dramas until Erbear showed me.

All I have to say about the first one is poor Syaoran...

(drama cds on youtube with subtitles)
Horitsuba Gakuen Drama 1

part 1 part 2 part 3

Horitsuba Gakuen Drama 2

part 1 part 2 part 3

Horitsuba Gakuen Drama 3

(actual size image 2464x1570)
part 1 part 2 part 3

I can't find larger pictures of the first two drama cds at the moment, but I'll put up links to big versions when I do.

And last but not least, the Horitsuba character profiles, also on youtube by hipanda89. The proper credit and sources are in the video's description, in case anyone was wondering.

The internet is a great and wonderful thing. T__T

No comments: