Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Rozen Maiden ALiBAT

This game is insanely fun and the graphics are fantastic for something I got for free... The gameplay is pretty simple, basic controls being what they typically are for NES and SNES emulators.

I think the best part of the game is the music and sounds. They really put a lot of effort into it. It adds a lot to the atmosphere. It's also fun to hear them scream in voices that you're familiar with...

See what I mean? Watch Shinku vs. Suigintou or Suiseiseki vs. Hinaichigo. I freaking HATE Hinaichigo's piggy bank machine gun things...

Free doujin games with good graphics beat official games with better graphics any day. (See Rozen Maiden: Gebetgarten)

LOL Shinku Mugen-style... And Megaman vs. Kanaria is great, but I wanted Megaman to lose... ;__; Poor Kanaria. Her Partita of Retaliation was awesome!

I have to have something to distract myself from the fact that NO ONE has released Kuroshitsuji 2 yet or I'll go on a rampage...

You can download it from Desuchan.

No comments: