Friday, June 13, 2008

Naruto 404

Been a while since I wrote about Naruto, but I have been keeping up with it. Perhaps I should warn about spoilers before I say Itachi died and everything we thought we knew about him was wrong. It's actually kind of sad, really. In the end, he was protecting his emo little brother... Needless to say, Sasuke didn't take that news well... Battling with denial and the fact that his singular goal all this time was basically meaningless, he arbitrarily decides his group Snake (recently renamed Falcon or Eagle, depending on the translator) will take out Konoha... and hey, look, he just joined Akastuki to do this. Hilarious. I knew there was a reason I've always hated him...

But what I really wanted to mention was the fact that I was just beginning to get over Jiraiya's untimely death when the frog sage people show up in Konoha and tell Naruto that he is in fact 100% dead.

And my tantrum begins anew. WHY DO MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS HAVE TO DIE? WHY!? >__< JIRAIYA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HOOK UP WITH TSUNADE AND LIVE A LONG LONG TIME BEING PERVY AND AWESOME!

*pout*

This recovery process will be a long one...

No comments: