Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Inuyasha 558 "Tomorrow"

It's over. It's really over. And I'll be damned if the conclusion wasn't just about as satisfying as I could hope for... Really. I was pretty happy with the ending, amazingly enough. There was, of course, always my fantasy ending that I'd read in a fanfic or two where Inuyasha and Kagome would be going to see Sesshoumaru's first kid with Rin, but I'm a Sess/Rin fangirl and that's just wishful thinking. Ideally, of course, there'd be a bit more detail about my favorite two characters, but as I said... overall, I was pleased.

Two days ago I'd almost read the whole spoiler at Freelance, but I'd stopped myself. Starks was kind enough to put such a spoiler behind two cuts. Especially since it was the end and I simply could not wait to find out the fate of my beloved characters, I read the chapter at AdInuyasha.

Since it's such a big event, and it's still so fresh, and Freelance's nice scans aren't even out yet, I'll save my summary/pictures/analysis/rambling until a bit later.

I've been in this for a long time... It's such a big part of my life and fangirly-ness, I guess it'll take a while to set in...

I certainly love happy endings, I do... My summary will be fun to write... >_>

No comments: